Thank you for shopping with Martin Deerline! Below you will find information regarding our shipping policies and other general information:
- Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing (on top of estimated shipping times). Orders are processed Monday through Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm MST (excluding statutory holidays).
- In certain situations, we may not have your item in stock and will need to order it. This may add an additional 1-3 business days to our standard order processing time, and we will contact you should this be the case.
- We only ship within Canada. Unfortunately no further international options are available at this time.
- Certain items are unavailable for shipment at all and can only be picked up at our West Edmonton store location. These are generally overweight or bulk items. If an item cannot be shipped, this will be marked in the product description. While you may be able to complete an order, we will cancel it and refund you if we are unable to ship.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can then track your shipment online at via the Canada Post, Loomis Express or FedEx websites.
- With our standard shipping services, you can expect to see your parcel within 2-9 business days (depending on where you are located). Please keep in mind, these shipping times are not guaranteed.
- You may also have expedited shipping options available to you during checkout (these are calculated by FedEx based on where you are located as well as product specifications).
- We are not responsible for loss or shipping damage once your parcel has been picked up from our care. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of your parcel upon arrival, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we'll need to begin a claim on your behalf.